Civil Design Engineer
Looking to Hire a Civil Engineer who has a a Engineering degree from an accredited University with experience in Storm Water Management and Civil 3D.
This position is on-site any Certification or working towards an E.I.T or P.E. is a major Bonus.
- Typically works on civil-site projects including preparation of grading, drainage, site layout, utility and erosion control plans.
- Support Project Manager by providing technical input and guidance for client conversations and multi-discipline design meetings
- Works with other Civil Designers to produce drawings, exhibits, and reports
- Develops hydrology models, calculates earthwork volumes, and other similar calculations
- Review work of other team members for quality
- Prepare reports, specifications, plans, permits, and designs for projects
- Attend client meetings as needed
- On occasion visit job site for construction observation duties
- Perform other duties as required
Education & Experience Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years of engineering experience
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D for surface creation and underground utility modeling
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced high-achieving team relying on each member's individual delivery for success
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret job-related manuals and documents
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite