Electrical Engineer - Construction (PE)
Looking to hire an experienced Electrical Engineer, preferably with an active PE License. This is a Full time permanent hire role. This will be fully On-Site in the DC Metro Area.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE or equivalent)
Desired Job Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing electrical systems for industrial, healthcare, worship, commercial, retail, and educational facilities.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer (PE) or working towards licensure is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with the National Electrical Code, International Building Codes, and Energy Codes
- Ability to coordinate and integrate work with architects, designers, engineers, construction administrators, consultants, and authorities.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit MEP, Microsoft Office products, Easy Power arc flash hazard analysis software, and lighting design software.
- Energetic, self-starter with a positive attitude
- Must have excellent organizational, communications, and project management skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills