- Perform as the sole Crestron control system designer and programmer for audiovisual and VTC presentation control systems in complex multi-security level environments.
- Participate in audiovisual and VTC design team efforts developing conference room renovation plans and new room designs.
- Program, configure, and commission audio and video matrix mixer systems.
- Configure audio DSPs for system installation.
- Configure CODECs and VTC devices during system installations.
- Perform control system loading and testing for all AV system installations.
- Serve as the primary system commissioner and perform all acceptance testing on all AV installation efforts.
- Maintain a control program and configuration files database for all conference rooms and AV systems
- Assist with generating List of Materials and the ordering of A/V equipment and materials.
- Participate in design review and change process discussions with Government program officials and customers.
- Development, creation, and updating of conference room user operation manuals and quick reference guides for all AV installations.
Apply for this position