Finance Manager (Deltek Costpoint)
We are looking for a Finance Manager with a government contracting background to join our team. Ideal candidates will come from a government contractor and have experience with Deltek Costpoint.
Salary: $100,000 - 125,000/year
What you will be doing:
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare reports, charts, and graphs that present financial information.
- Prepare monthly government contract billings.
- Prepares and executes financial modeling based on potential changes in customer funding.
- Project set-up and maintenance in Costpoint (ERP) system
- Reviews and prepares government proposals for new business and/or changes to existing contracts.
- Assists in negotiation and execution of government contracts.
- Provides management with contract status including contract deliveries and cost.
- Prepares cost reporting for Government customers.
- Acts as liaison to Legal and Contracts Leads to review and execute business agreements with suppliers.
What you bring to the table:
- BS degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Public Administration, Policy, or related field.
- 3-5 years relevant experience with financial reporting and administering US Government contracts.
- Experience with and strong working knowledge of the FAR and other U.S. Federal Government contract regulations.
- Experience with accounting and financial reporting; experience with Costpoint, Deltek and TM1 a plus
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting in a government contracting environment; manufacturing background is a plus
- Experience negotiating pricing and terms and conditions a plus
- Must have strong computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel (including design and development of moderate to complex spreadsheets), and MS Outlook. VBA macro development is a plus.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must have experience with Government cost reporting, to include billings.
- Strong organization skills in which attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
Apply for this position