AV Service Engineer
- Baltimore, MD
- AV Experience
- US Citizen
Day to Day
- Interact with Customer to ensure Customer satisfaction following established procedures.
- Perform installations, reinstallations, maintenance, and repairs on Customer equipment.
- Deliver standard services.
- Uses data from known resources to ensure customer product needs are met.
- Create user guides and train end users on how to use their A/V control systems.
- Refine current processes, develop a better workflow, and make recommendation
- Provide on-site support primarily at the main customer site location and provide occasional alternate or satellite site support and/or travel as needed.
- Responsible for evaluating, designing, documenting, installing, implementing, testing, maintaining, operating, removing, upgrading, and modifying video teleconferencing equipment systems.
- Perform connection testing and troubleshooting of VTC systems for DoD operations.
- Monitor and track system performance and usage.
- Education in Electronics
- At least 2 years of AV Experience
- AVIXA General CTS
Apply for this position