Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Onsite position
- Must have business to business collections experience
- Guaranteed work until end of 2023 could go longer
- Must Have Highschool diploma
- 1+ year of professional AR work
- Maintaining bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets and updating information as needed
- Communicating with previous clients and customers to arrange payment plans
- Collecting payments from customers and accurately recording them in the system
- Creating reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Draft correspondence for past-due accounts and collections, identify delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contact delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Reconcile customer accounts and supply customers with backup information.
- Prepare and post daily cash receipts.
- Create invoices according to company practices; submit invoices to customers.
- Monitor the credit hold queue.
- Monitor the accounts receivable inbox.
- Prepare for audits.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Experience performing business-to-business, enterprise-level collections.
- Ability to work remotely, in your home office.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred.
Apply for this position