Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a CAD Manufacturing Engineer. This posotion is a direct hire role with a starting salary of $80-$90k + Bonuses! This posotion will also be on-site in Denton, TX.
Position: CAD Manufacturing Engineer
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen
Requirements: Experince with AutoCAD, Aerospace, and a strong manufacturing background.
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to help us implement manufacturing processes that rest in high-quality products. You need to have good knowledge of tool design and fabrication methods. Other necessary manufacturing engineer skills include project management ability, commitment to quality, and familiarity with safety and environmental standards.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed
- Study production and machine requirements
- Develop and test effective automated and manual systems
- Design and install equipment
- Organize and manage manufacturing workflows and resources
- Integrate disparate systems (e.g. equipment handling, transport)
- Optimize facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance
- Resolve issues and delays in production
- Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality
- Train staff in new and existing processes
- Collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Upgrade systems and processes with new technologies.
- Previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques
- Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)
- Project management skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to occasionally work late shifts
- Degree in Engineering; post-graduate degree is a plus