Data Governance Analyst (Hybrid)
Working with an excellent client that is looking to hire a seasoned Data Governance Analyst in Fairfax, VA. This position supports a 5 year government contract that requires US Citizenship. Our client is the prime contractor on this role, this is a direct hire role with a base salary that is based off of your experience. Our client is looking to hire this candidate ASAP.
US Citizenship and an Active DoD Secret Clearance is Required
• Support the Data Governance & Privacy Programs
• Support the ongoing development of cross functional Enterprise Data Catalog and Governance solutions to enable metadata management, data lineage, data classifications, data ownership, etc.
• Support the development of and compliance with policies, processes, procedures, and standards in support of Data Governance & Privacy initiatives.
• Lead Data Governance & Privacy projects, as needed.
• Support Test Data Management, including data classification, sensitive data identification, and work with the team to determine appropriate data masking rules.
• Support other initiatives requiring Data Governance & Privacy expertise, including Master Data Management, Data Release Governance, Data Quality, and Record Retention.
• Support regulatory compliance efforts, including GDPR, CCPA, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technology or business related field
• 3+ years’ Data Governance experience desired.
• Knowledge of Informatica’s EDC and Axon solutions desired.
• Knowledge of Data Privacy and Protection regulations (GDPR, CCPA/CPRA, etc.) required.
• Intermediary knowledge of relational databases, database structures.
• Demonstrated process improvement, workflow, benchmarking and / or evaluation of business processes required.
• Excellent communication, time/project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills required
• CDMP or Privacy certification desired