Acoustic Signal Processing Engineer (Millersville, MD)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Acoustic Signal Processing Engineer This posotion is a direct hire role with a starting salary anywhere from $100k-$160k based off of experince. This will also be on-site in Millersville, MD.
Position: Acoustic Signal Processing Engineer
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen
Requirements: C++, Algorithms, Acoustics, and Engineering background.
Clearance: Due to our Client and US Govt Regulations – This role Requires an Active US Govt. Secret Security Clearance
Looking for motivated engineers to support the development of next generation sonar systems and sonar signal processing algorithms.
- Research, design, develop, test, document, and maintain algorithms and software related to active and passive acoustics.
- Conduct analysis, modeling, and simulation of acoustic signal
- Proven experience with C++
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- C++ programming experience in both Windows and Linux environments
- Passion for innovation, problem solving, and achieving technical results
- This position requires the ability to obtain and hold a US Government security clearance
- Eligibility requirements include US citizenship