AV Technician (Travel)
This position is 75% travel.
- Assist the AV Lead Technician with the onsite installation
- Assist the AV Lead Technician with recording the serial numbers for all equipment and management of the project’s material inventory once onsite
- Stay current with emerging technologies
- Provide technical assistance to field personnel
- Inform AV Lead Technician, AV Project Manager, and Design Team of any change to scope as it arises in the field
- Inform AV Lead Technician and AV Project Manager of any material or equipment failures requiring replacement
- Perform on-site inspections of local work locations on a daily basis
- Develop new subcontractor relationships; strengthen existing relationships
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Position requires high school degree or GED.
- At least two years’ AV technical experience.
- Must have skills in video editing, working with sound systems, live-stream broadcasting, and minor AV equipment troubleshooting and repair.
- Completion of a certification program in audio engineering is preferred.
Apply for this position