- Safely operate various types of cranes to lift and move material.
- Perform daily inspection and preventative maintenance on the equipment.
- Read and understand operator’s manuals and load charts (good math skills).
- Ensure safety at all times.
- Plan and assist with critical lifts.
- Control crane movement in response to hand signals or radio commands.
- May be assigned miscellaneous tasks outside your craft to assist others as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 - $40.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Washington, DC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Crane Operator: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position