Account Manager (Virtual/Live Events)
- Onsite Philadelphia, PA
- US Citizen
- 50-70k base
Day to Day:
- Develop meaningful relationships with business customers to encourage trust and loyalty on all fronts.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further sales process.
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership. - Management skills
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Build strong business client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new business customers.
- Resolve complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the business client's desires.
- Act as the business client's representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Collect and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs for our business clients and industry.
- Communicate with business clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Improve team building and time management skills.
- New sales and account management of existing clients
- Any sales experience in hospitality, events, hotels, technology, AV
- Definitely want to see experience with outbound sales, cold calling, lead generation, customer retention
Apply for this position