Temporary to Full Time
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to read and interpret construction documents and have a working knowledge of the construction process, jurisdictional requirements, terms and building components of residential buildings.
- Able to effectively communicate with colleagues on ideas, getting tasks done and overall work procedures/plans
- Able to plan, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Great organizational skills
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in AutoCAD
- 3+ years experience with CAD in a residential setting
- Associates Degree in drafting or equivalent preferred (relevant experience can be substituted for degree)
Apply for this position