- Provide technical guidance to other engineers on automation, build, deployment, and monitoring tools including Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Support deployment, troubleshooting, and configuration of infrastructure, systems, and software applications.
- Ensure interoperability of components across infrastructure, applications, APIs, and databases.
- Implement security best practices into CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure as code.
- Monitor systems end-to-end to ensure high availability and performance.
- Experience with Elastic Stack (in a Kubernetes cluster)
- Experience working under Agile and/or DevSecOps (DevOps is also acceptable)
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and GitLab or similar DevOps/DevSecOps tools
- Familiarity with security considerations within the Software Development Lifecycle
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills
- 7+ years of experience in software development
- 7+ years of working in security operations or security related development
Apply for this position