Electrical CAD Designer
- Create detailed CAD designs for various projects, including building layouts, PCB designs, electrical wiring diagrams, and logic controllers.
- Collaborate with engineers and other team members to ensure accurate and efficient design implementation.
- Review and modify existing designs as necessary to meet project requirements.
- Conduct thorough testing and analysis of designs to identify and resolve any issues or errors.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in CAD technology.
- Produce CAD 2D and 3D models of parts, mechanisms, and structures for new or improved products, using industry, departmental and discipline standards, within the specified timelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sanford, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Electrical Design: 2 years (Required)
- Electrical engineering: 2 years (Required)
- CAD: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position