- Perform acoustic data and signal processing analysis, computational propagation analysis.
- Implement and thoroughly test and validate the new propagation modeling and signal processing algorithms using simulations and real acoustic data.
- Document results in technical memoranda, briefings, and technical reports. Present results to sponsors and working groups. Propose new work to sponsors.
- Provide technical leadership for aspects of project development, including project planning, resource
- Experience working in a laboratory environment
- Experience in data acquisition and visualization
- Prior knowledge of programming languages such as MATLAB, Python, C++, and/or LabVIEW
- Exposure to acoustics and signal processing
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, or other related technical field
- Have an expert understanding of Bayesian statistics and tracking
Apply for this position