Cyber Security Missions Director / Contract Manager
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Cyber Security Missions Director. This posotion is a direct hire role with a starting salary of $175-$200k + Bonuses! This posotion will also be hybrid 2-3 days on-site in Columbia, MD.
Position: Missions Director
Work Authorization Status: US Citizen / Clearance
Requirements: Experince with managing federal government contracts, (DOD, NSA, etc)
The Missions Director/Contract Managers, or Contract Administrators, are responsible for preparing, negotiating and recording business contracts on behalf of their employer. Their duties include researching a contract’s terms, alerting parties to renewals or extensions and tracking all communications between their employer and various accounts.
- Craft, evaluate, negotiate and execute a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers and serve as the singular point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal according to what’s best for the company.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
- Preparing and negotiating the terms and conditions of contracts
- Assisting in the preparation of various contracts
- Meeting with customers to discuss business and legal matters
- Approving all contract and contract management materials
- Ensuring all contract documentation is up to date
- Ensuring contract compliance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Informing internal and external stakeholders of the status of contracts
- Investigating and addressing contract issues
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 20+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with confidential information
- Need experince with Federal Government Contracts