This position is looking for someone who is able to work fully onsite and is either a US citizen or green card holder. This is a full-time direct hire position that is looking to pay between $55k-$85k/yr depending on experience. This position requires a bachelor's degree in a related field and is looking to hire as soon as possible.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analysis and design of steel, reinforced concrete and masonry structures for static and dynamic loading from foundation to super structure;
- Use of finite elements on complex structures and use of application software in structural design;
- Planning review, layout and details of construction drawings, specifications, shop drawings, field inspections and investigations;
- Cost estimating and technical writing;
- Development of project scopes, engineering budgets, and design schedules
- Preparation of technical reports,
- Understanding of industry and regulatory practices and trends; and
- Application of building codes and standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 1-3 years of experience
- Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit and RAM Structural design software (preferred)
- Strong communication skills and technical writing