Electrical Technician (PLC)
Owings Mills, MD
75% travel. Away 2-3 weeks at a time.
- Work closely with VP-Engineering to support designed products of complex automation and vision-based automation systems.
- Some programming of automation systems/subsystems, including conveyors, diverts, merges, robotics.
- Understanding of computer and controls-driven systems a must.
- Assist with the development and complete documentation of system architectures.
- Specify/work with Mechanical and Electrical Design Leads to to support equipment both in BlueCrest manufacturing and fielded systems.
- Support aspects of R&D engineering and manufacturing in the design and implementation of prototypes and R&D projects.
- Develop and implement system test plans, and monitor and document the performance of systems
- A minimum of 3 years of related electrical or technician experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of PLC’s, VFD’s, Motor Circuits, Ethernet, Servo position and motion control, background in automated electrical hardware/software design, etc
Apply for this position