Database Developer (SQL)
Hiring a Mid Level SQL Developer, who will work fully remote however we want the candidate to be local to the DC Area
This is a Salaried Permanent Role - Looking at $90-110K
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, consulting with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming clear code and query tuning.
- Proactively and regularly improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes, and implementing automation in policies and procedures.
- Plans and executes across multiple teams and external partners
- Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Computer Engineering or Computer Science) or similar equivalent certifications
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Expertise in SQL/MySQL
- Angular a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in database design, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of multiple databases
- Proven ability to successfully balance and deliver multiple projects with concurrent releases
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Apply for this position