Embedded Software Engineer
- Onsite - Germantown, MD
- US Citizen
- Need to be Clearable
Day to Day:
- Develop, test, debug and document embedded software enabling custom electronic systems to perform all functions necessary to meet overall system objectives.
- Develop and implement test plans to verify that each embedded software function performs as intended. Utilize commercial test tools or develop and adapt custom hardware and software to exercise and debug embedded software.
- Analyze system requirements and develop an implementation plan complete with functional definitions and reasoned allocation of those functions between hardware and software components.
- Design and develop complete system test plans to prove that all system requirements are being met and are properly implemented.
- Develop systems and software testing and integration processes in support of new systems or new baseline deployments and align with Enterprise systems engineering and integration processes
- Provide systems test and integration support in the implementation of new systems or new baseline deployments
- Evaluate risks and impacts of proposed systems testing and integration processes
- Execute test and integration activities
- Minimum 6+ years of embedded software development and test and integration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field of study and 4 years of relevant experience (an additional four years of experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.)
- Experience with C/C++ and/or Python
Apply for this position