Audio Visual Supervisor
Audio Visual Onsite Supervisor
- This person must have 2+ years experience supervising or leading an AV install team
- Audio Visual install experience
- Salary: 35$-37$/hr. depending on experience
- 75% travel required (will travel to clients across the country)
- Must Live within one hour of these major Airports
- DIA – Denver, CO DFW – Dallas, TX ORD – Chicago, IL PHX – Phoenix, AZ IAH – Houston, TX SEA – Seattle, WA MSP – Minneapolis, MN DTW – Detroit, MI
- Liaise with customers to ensure we meet their audio visual requirements.
- Liaise with customers and manage any complaints for the service ensuring a positive resolution aligned with Council’s complaint procedure.
- Obtain quotes for AV services from external AV suppliers when required for both internal and external clients always ensuring that the council gets the best quote in terms of service, value and quality for the event.
- Responsible for the supervision of all personnel and activities on project site.
- Obtain and read all project documents including, but not limited to: bid drawings and technical specifications, project workbooks, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedules.
- Manage the installation portion of the project schedule as defined by the Project Manager.
- Serve as primary contact for on-site project communication and documentation.
- Coordinate activities with general contractor, construction manager, owner and other trades as required while on site
- Must have 2+ years of supervisor experience
- Must have AV install experience
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time
Apply for this position