Jersey City, NJ
- Counsels patients on the radiographic procedures to be performed.
- Assists physician with biopsies and drainage.
- Secures patient consent for the performance of intravenous injections.
- Positions patients on equipment. Operates scanner and related equipment in the examination of patients
- Must be able to work independently and scan following Departmental Policy Manual.
- Monitors patient during examination. Notifies attending physician of changes.
- Prepares and organizes equipment necessary for CT scan.
- Schedules patients for radiology procedure to be performed.
- Ensures proper operation of equipment. Reports malfunctioning equipment to appropriate personnel.
- Maintains inventory of supplies and drugs necessary for procedures conducted.
- May provide guidance to Radiology Technologists, students and assistants as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bayonne, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CT Technician license (Required)
- ARRT Certification (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position