Automation Controls Engineer
Perry Hall, MD
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering or related field prefered
- Minimum five years’ experience with machinery or factory automation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using/programming PLC’s, drives, operator interfaces and servos.
- Experience with B&R, Rockwell/AB, GE, and/or Siemens and comfortable in ladder logic and structured text.
- Network experience including the configuration and troubleshooting of industrial ethernet routers and switches preferred.
- Knowledge of other programming languages like python, C#, C++ and exposure to firmware level programming and embedded systems very helpful.
Apply for this position