AeroMechanical Engineer (REMOTE) $60-$70hr
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire Aeromechanical Engineer in Pompano Beach FL. This posotion is fully remote but will require to go into the office once a month. This is a 6 month contract to hire
Pay: $60.00/HR – $70.00/HR
- Conduct Performance analysis of production rotorcraft as well as support the conceptual sizing of new rotorcraft.
- Conduct detailed design and analysis of metallic and nonmetallic materials.
- Predict air loads using analytical tools including, but not limited to, vortex lattice and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software.
- Conduct models for 3D printed models (ex. STL models)
- Support the acquisition and reduction of wind tunnel or flight test data. Travel is anticipated.
- Conduct trade studies and formal optimization of propeller blades and shroud.
- Development of CFD models including grid generation.
- Development of aeromechanical models and any software development for flight control.
- Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Computing skills working with both PC and UNIX systems.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s in engineering, with Aerodynamics or Aerospace emphasis.
- Worked with CAD software (Solidworks preferred)
- Knowledge of aircraft or rotorcraft performance is preferred.
- Experience with Vortex Lattice or Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis.
- Experience with Wind Tunnel of Flight Testing of aircraft designs.
- Knowledge of Structural Dynamics with emphasis on wing and propeller blade structures.
- Knowledge of Acoustics is a plus.
- Aerospace background
- Formula-1 enthuses.
- Location Florida