We are seeking an IT Business Analyst to join a federal program located at Andrews AFB, MD. The IT Business Analyst will help support consolidation of the Air Force Logistics systems. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a collaborative team working towards a common goal in supporting Air Force Logistics worldwide.
- All applicants must be willing to be onsite at Andrews AFB 1x per week.**
Responsibilities of the IT Business Analyst include:
- Coordinating and leading requirements gathering, data integration, big data, data management ,and infrastructure gap analysis
- Analyzing data, interface, and system information across IT portfolios supporting gap analysis, assessing impacts of gaps, and recommending prioritization and approaches to gap resolution
- Performing root cause analysis of potential issues for system consolidation delays and finding best course of action
- Communicating and briefing analysis, plans, and potential issues with major stakeholders both civilian and government to provide updates and ensure requirements are met
Qualifications for the IT Business Analyst include:
- 5+ years of business analyst or project management experience
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Knowledge of IT project tracking or software development lifecycle
- Expertise with data management in Excel as well as other data management tools i.e.
Tableau SAP Business Objects, Qlik, Power BI
Compensation for the IT Business Analyst includes:
- Salary Range: $100,000-$120,000 ***depending on experience and certifications***
- Full Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision,401k, and Paid Holidays