Entry Level Systems Integrator (ON SITE)
Rocky Point, WA
- Provide technical support in the planning, authoring, and implementation of the PM IS&A modernization efforts.
- Apply a system’s engineering approach to ensure that mission objectives and system criteria requirements are met. Emphasis shall be on the demonstration of clear and definable improvements in the performance, logistics supportability, reliability, and maintainability of all PM IS&A systems.
- Incorporate continuous technological improvement, Development, Security and Operations (DevSecOps), to maximize opportunities for product improvement available from emerging technological advances in the commercial marketplace.
- Provide testing to determine if a particular design is feasible and to achieve maximum compatibility.
- Review DCGS-A overarching requirements and provide input into the establishment of hardware and software requirements.
- Provide specialized system engineering and process-based methodology involving configuration support and process refinement. In addition, provide cross-contract support to integrate on-going efforts (Pre-Planned Product Improvement (P3I) and Operations and Maintenance (O&M)).
- Create, maintain, and/or utilize an established Product Change Request (PCR) database utility to support the Configuration Control Board (CCB) and the Engineering Review Board (ERB).
- Provide systems and software engineering support with an emphasis on the engineering skills and knowledge required to assess, and analyze large, complex systems and their integration into future Army strategic or tactical systems.
- Prepare/contribute and update the Systems Engineering Plan (SEP) as appropriate.
- Attend meetings and conferences to support knowledge transfer and to maintain the currency of technical documentation.
- Author research and development proposals aligned to government strategic objectives; assist in managing S&T efforts both internally submitted projects and 3rd party S&T efforts proposed for integration into the PM IS&A portfolio. assist in scoping SW/HW pilots and prototyping efforts and ensure the pilots and prototyping efforts remain within cost, schedule and performance set forth by the government.
- Integrating and troubleshooting both test and operational systems with issues often down to the OS level (Windows/LINUX/UNIX/RHEL)
- Develop and modify scripts to gather data
- Perform data analysis on message traffic while working closely with internal and government customers
- Author detailed test plans/procedure and troubleshooting procedures
- Plan and lead integration tests with external elements and sensors
- Document test results, prepare / brief test status and results to internal and external customers
Apply for this position