- Facilitate and support the analysis, administration and oversight of air, water and soil samples using standard chemistry/ biochemistry policies, programs, and practices.
- Clean, maintain and calibrate equipment.
- Maintain detailed and organized documentation on all laboratory work.
- Coordinating with federal, state, and county review agencies.
- Natural Resource Inventory studies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Annapolis, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Environmental scientist: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position