Embedded Software Engineer
Technology firm looking for a solid Embedded Software Engineer.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, or related Field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing and maintaining C++ applications in a Linux development environment.
- Highly experienced in C++11
- Strong understanding of Sockets and IO programming in C++
- Strong proficiency in Linux operating system, including shell scripting, daemons, and services
- Proficient in working with databases, especially SQLite
- Proficient in with Multithreading, Parallel programming, and Interoperability
- Strong understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, and HTTPS.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build a great user experience utilizing cloud-based micro service architecture
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs before they happen
- Translate end-user requirements and translate to functional applications
- Profile and measure software quality for continued process improvement
- Develop documents for various policies and procedures for applications
- Manage full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Supervise and coordinate development with outsourcing partners across different time zones.
- Stay current on technology and new industry trends to think outside of the box
Apply for this position