- Oversee the financial operations of the company, including financial analysis, account reconciliation, and account analysis.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports to management.
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process to support strategic planning.
- Collaborate with other departments to provide financial insights and support decision-making.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll and accounts payable/receivable.
- Monitor cash flow, manage banking relationships, and optimize working capital.
- Understand the roles of each person in the company structure in order to know how it affects financial data
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 6 years
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Thurmont, MD: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Controller/Assistant controller: 1 year (Required)
- Construction Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
Apply for this position