Chief Engineer (P.E.)
Working with an Excellent client on a Direct Hire Search for a Candidate with a Registered P.E. in the State of Virginia (Might Consider MD,WV,NC,PA). Who is looking to take on A Leadership role and run a Division of the Firm.
This is a Direct Hire with salary Expectation $150K-190K (Might have wiggle room for the right Candidate).
Due to our Clients Requirements and Federal Guidelines - Candidates must be able to provide proof of US Citizenship.
- Foster relationship building, and communication with key stakeholders at the local, state, and federal levels
- Responsible for the monitoring and management of work-in-process, billings, monitoring of outstanding accounts receivable and initial collection efforts for projects.
- Forecast administrative, staffing/manpower, and facility needs for office
- Review the design and production work of the staff to ensure that it meets the highest professional standards and is in conformance with company standards
- Strive continually to see that work is completed on time and within allocated budget
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering. Registered Professional Engineer required.
- Registered Engineer, Land Surveyor or Architect in the state of Virginia
- 12+ years of experience in design of public and private projects.
- Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating engineering projects which have unique or complex problems
- Experience in planning, coordinating and directing several large and important engineering projects (simultaneously) or a project of major scope and importance.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/mentor others in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working experience with AutoCad, preferably Civil 3D.
- Business development skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Understanding of Business Financial Information