Electrical Technician - PLC
Compensation: $50,000 - 90,000/year
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on PLC systems
- Diagnose failures to PLC systems and make repairs
- Compile and complete paperwork relative to repairs and inspections
- Install, program and upgrade PLC systems
- Respond to emergency breakdowns and equipment failures
- Train, develop, and mentor lower level PLC Technicians
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- 1 plus years of experience.
- Reading, writing and analytical skills are required.
- Must have all personal tools at all times and be able to use and operate hand tools and industrial shop equipment.
- Requires knowledge of math that relates to performing maintenance activities. Able to make correct calculations when completing mechanical, electrical or electronic maintenance repairs.
- Experienced with PLC and control systems.
Apply for this position