JOB TITLE: Billing Clerk
- Fully on site position
- Located in Homestead, FL
- Pay: 18-22/hr.
- Data entry and invoicing experience required
- Quickbooks experience required
This position reports to the Florida Office Supervisor
Office staff member involved in accounts receivable. Creates invoices and produces the billing information for the all USA exposure sites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate Florida outdoor and Arizona test site invoices
- Create financial reports for management as required
- Write checks for approved uses
- Maintain checking account
- Coordinate with head office on accounting
- Keep copies of all accounts receivable
- Answer telephones as backup as needed
- Take active role in hurricane plan
- Other duties as necessary
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
This position requires an ability to keep many accurate records and financial logs. Any accounting training is useful as would computer database and spreadsheet training.
Will coordinate with technical services staff on billing information and corrections for test sites. Will provide regular financial reports to the Managing Director.
This position is indoors within the office environment. Will work with computers, files, and records.
Must have good communication skills, be highly organized and dependable. Must have a very high level of honesty and integrity.