Client Accounting Manager
- Hybrid - Annapolis, MD
- US Citizen
Day to Day:
- Developing a professional staff through proper selection, training, supervision, and motivation.
- Maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the accounting software systems and the accounting staff's performance.
- Monitoring daily cash activity and working with our banking partner on any daily issues related to wire transfers, ACH, reconciliation, etc.
- Ensuring that all applicable tax information is collected, recorded, and submitted to various government entitites.
- Interacting with vendors to resolve billing and payment issues.
- Creating, approving, and recoding monthly journal entries and accruals.
- Preparing monthly financials forr NRF Distributors and all related companies.
- Performing and approving monthly account analysis.
- Working closely with the Controller on the day-to-day accounting operations of the company and assisting the CFO with special projects as needed.
- Helping company employees with accounting matters relating to their job functions.
- Working with external auditors. Responsible for the coordination of information provided to them. Responsible for driving and completing any changes required as a result of post-audit learnings.
- Fostering, developing, teaching, and requiring safe work practices of all employees under direct supervision.
- Excellent full cycle accounting skills in computerized accounting systems, preferably Deltek Vision.
- Financial statement preparation.
- Property Accounting
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of wage/hour laws.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, team-oriented individual.
- B.S. in Accounting or related degree.
- 5 years of accounting experience required.
- 2 years of accounting supervisory experience, or combination of all the above.
Apply for this position