Candidates must have an active SECRET or higher security clearance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze, and evaluate results of investigations to recommend employment, suitability/fitness, credentialing, and/or security clearance eligibility to a government adjudicator.
- Contractor shall summarize investigative issues on the adjudicator worksheet, recommend approval/disapproval, and annotate pertinent suitability factors and security guidelines, as applicable.
- Corroborate or mitigate serious derogatory information.
- Determine if additional inquiries are necessary to resolve discrepant, negative, or contradictory information.
- Contractor shall analyze responses from subjects and make final recommendations based on suitability and security criteria.
- Prepare requests for additional investigation, obtain additional information, or satisfy other CBP requirements
- Review National Security, Suitability or Fitness Determinations and provide adjudicative recommendations to a government adjudicator.
Apply for this position