Entry Level Integrator
Port Orchard, WA
- US Citizenship.
- Experience working with Linux and Windows
- Strong leadership skills and ability to foster collaborative relationships at all levels of engineering and management.
- Ability to resolve project impediments quickly and accurately.
- Good organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize work and multitask.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a clearance
Education / Experience
- AS or higher in Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or other closely related field is preferred.
- Technical certifications are a plus (NET+, Security+, CISSP).
- 0-3 years of professional experience.
Apply for this position