Looking to Hire a Fiberglass Technician - with Expereince working in Assembling Fiberglass Materials.
This is a Full Time role paying Hourly ($22-25HR)
This Position does require a US Government Security Clearance - Candidates must be able to prove US Citizenship
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- The technician selects and adapts plans, techniques, designs, or layouts, contacts personnel in related activities to resolve problems and coordinate the work, reviews, analyzes, and integrates the technical work of others related to fiberglass and composite components and structures.
- Designs, develops, and constructs major units, devices, or equipment; conducts tests or experiments; analyzes results and redesigns or modifies equipment to improve performance; and reports results.
- This position repairs fiberglass and composite structures using pneumatic tools and knowledge of fiberglass and composite repair techniques.
- Experience with polyester resin and hardener according to specifications and applies mixture to repair area, soaks matting in resin mixture and layers matting over repair area to specified thickness.
- The technician also manually files away excess filler to match original contour, smooths filler, using air sander, and cleans repair area with air gun.
High School diploma or equivalent and or 0 - 2 years additional education and/or related discipline
Must be a US Citizen
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 pounds.
Ability to be on feet for up to 8+ hours each day.
Ability to work Overtime and Weekends as needed.