Field Service Technician (HEAVY TRAVEL)
Proven field service experience in industrial/manufacturing environment.
· Ability to read and interpret various types of blueprints and schematics.
· Strong mechanical skills
· Must have experience and be competent in machine control and interface diagnostics and repair
· Manage on site installation, repair, maintenance and testing tasks
· Diagnose errors, technical problems, and determine proper solutions
· Document processes
· Communicate with technical team and share information across the organization
· Travel 3-4 days per week – possible international travel on occasion
· Valid driver’s license and have or able to obtain a U.S. Passport
- Strong technical knowledge on mechanical and electrical systems
- 2+ Years Technical and/or Manufacturing experience
- Ability to travel (over-night when required)
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm