This is a fully remote position that is looking to hire someone in the VA/DC/MD area for this Automation Tester role. This position requires US citizenship and an active Public Trust clearance. This is a 6-month contract to hire position that is looking to pay between $35-$45/hr. This position also requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management, or a related field and 4+ years of experience in development functions, methods, and programs to automate software testing using Katalon Studio, Selenium, or Java etc.
- 4+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree is required. Commensurate experience for education
- Experience with automated test scripting using tools such as Selenium
- Experience testing in an Agile development environment using tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Zephyr to develop/execute functional and regression test scripts, Requirements Traceability, and manage defects
- Experience with writing SQL statements to verify test data
- Experience with performance scripting using tools such as Rational Performance Tester, Jmeter
- Experience with Web services testing using tools such as SoapUI, REST, API
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium automation performance testing
- Experience working with a client during User Acceptance Test sessions
- Experience developing level of effort estimates, test plans, test case scripting and test summary reports
- Experience with developing testing schedules
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Candidate should have experience in testing Salesforce.