Architectural Project Coordinator
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Onsite in Palm Beach Gardens
- $60,000 - 65,000
- US Citizen or GCH
- 1-4 years experience in the field
- Responsible for assisting the lead Project Manager and/or Senior Project Manager during the entire architectural project on a day-to-day basis from the Schematic Design/Conception phase through to Design Development, Construction Drawings, Bidding/Contract Negotiation, Construction Administration and Closeout phases.
- These functions are performed under the direct supervision of a Project Manager, Senior Project Manager and/or Principal-in-Charge.
- Performs these functions in various capacities across multiple architectural projects at any one time, during any one of the aforementioned project phases.
- Communicate areas of accountability and performance expected.
- Resolve performance issues.
- Plan review for accuracy of consultant’s work
- Determine timelines for work performance and monitor weekly progress towards deadlines
- Monitor work for legal or regulatory compliance.
- Ensure adherence to Kolter standards.
- Conduct meetings with internal team.
- Keep track of any ‘master plan changes’ with the permit coordinators
- Support permit coordinators to occasionally help with review of Start Orders for assigned projects and approve Construction Documents for accuracy prior to permit submittal.
- Support permit coordinators with permit revisions, and manage building department comments as necessary.
Apply for this position