Composite Technician ($18.00/HR -$22.00/HR)
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire a Composite Technician in Melbourne, FL. This position is supporting a Manufacturing Client in the area and is a 1.5 month contract paying $18.00/HR -$22.00/HR that is based off of your Experience. This position is Fully On-site. Our Client is looking to Hire this candidate ASAP!
The Quality Specialist will ensure that capsule assembly meets specified requirements at each stage of its manufacturing process, from composite layups to final assembly, carrying out relevant testing and where necessary, take corrective action to rectify non-conformance issues. The Quality Specialist will be responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and improving our manufacturing processes, ensuring compliance with internal and industry standards and requirements. The Quality Specialist will also support composite material testing and qualification efforts. The expertise in composite layup and assembly be key in identifying areas of improvement, implementing corrective actions, and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Conduct thorough inspections and quality checks of composite materials, components, and finished products to ensure compliance with industry standards, specifications, and customer requirements.
- Perform non-destructive testing (NDT) techniques such as ultrasonic testing, radiographic testing, or visual inspection to detect any defects or discrepancies in composite parts.
- Develop and implement quality control plans and procedures specific to composite manufacturing for aerospace applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including manufacturing, engineering, and design to identify and resolve quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of inspection results, test reports, and quality records.
- Monitor and analyze data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for process improvement.
- Participate in root cause analysis investigations and contribute to the development of effective preventive measures.
- Conduct training sessions to educate production personnel on quality standards and best practices for composite manufacturing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent certificate such as GED.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Quality Technician, with a specific focus on composite manufacturing for aerospace applications.