Construction Management - Registered Architect (RA)
Looking to hire a Registered Architect - who has extensive expereince working on Facilities and Construction Projects. This is for a 4 year project in the Northern Baltimore, MD area. This role will be on-site with 25/75 Split from Field and Office.
Due to regulations with US Government - Candidate swill need to show proof of Citizenship.
- The position would focus on design conceptualization and development of solutions to a project’s programmatic requirements. In addition, candidates would be expected to provide leadership during technical development and project documentation.
- Lead in developing, modifying, and reviewing design concepts, production drawings and construction documents according to established standards and technical expertise.
- Develop design concepts and documents during the schematic and design development stages.
- Manage and / or assist in design and operational research, building & systems programming, site and building analysis and report documentation.
- Manage and / or assist in preparing design presentations to clients, communities, and other pertinent stakeholders, including public agencies.
- Assist Project Managers in the construction administration process.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from an accredited program
- Registered Architect with a current license
- 6-8 years of professional architectural experience
- Preferred Expereince working on Healthcare and Construction Facilities
Requirements For Success:
- Strong communication skills, team oriented, self-driven work ethic and ability to meet fast paced project demands.
- Inventive, creative design thinking, collaborative skill, architectural production, spatial and environmental design ability, story creation, and quality design sensibility is a requisite.
- Rendering and 3D modeling experience with 3DS Max, SketchUp and Maxwell Render is preferred.
- Experience with Revit is preferred.
- Strong sketching and freehand drawings skills. Ability to create quick sketches to convey/sell an idea is critical.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign preferred.