Electrical Engineer Project Lead
Salary: $80,000 - 120,000/year
- Specify automation and electrical components to meet customer specifications, application requirements, and industrial standards.
- Create custom control panel layouts and bills of materials.
- Design wiring diagrams, schematic diagrams, and one-line power distribution drawings.
- Perform IO checkout and validation.
- Perform enclosure FLA and heat dissipation calculations.
- Create and maintain AutoCAD Electrical templates, blocks and symbols library.
- Organize and maintain project drawings and technical information.
- Work with project managers and operations manager to schedule and prioritize tasks.
- Traveling to customer sites as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Mechanical, or related field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience
- U.S. citizen or national
- AutoCAD electrical
- Ability to design to UL and IEC requirements, including certification
- Familiarity and ability to design to NEC
- Working knowledge of PLCs, IO Modules, VFDs, Motors, and other standard automation equipment.
- Working knowledge of industrial communication networks
- Ability to size power components, including breakers, fuses, VFDs, Disconnects, etc.
- Ability to determine and layout power distribution
- Ability to create PDF drawings utilizing cross reference clicking
- Ability to size panels and calculate heating/cooling requirements
- Ability to create BOM from high level requirements
- Generate Loop Drawings
- Generate one-line drawings
- Microsoft Excel
Apply for this position