F5 Network Engineer
Growing government contractor looking to bring on a F5 Network Engineer. All viable candidates will need to have a DOD Secret clearance to be considered.
The Contractor shall monitor, administer, and ensure recoverability and adherence of F5 technical infrastructure and application environments.
• The contractor shall monitor, administer, and ensure recoverability and adherence of F5 technical infrastructure and application environments. Systems administration includes, but not limited to: support of both hardware and operating system; and maintenance of the applications running on the servers.
• The Contractor shall coordinate F5 Administration tasks. Examples of these tasks includes, but not limited to: installing security patches; completing backups, completing system restoration and rebuilding smart card plug-in (CAC), OCSP standup (certificate verification) tables; software installs and version upgrades; service account management; correction/recovery of corrupted files; certificate management; password management; VIP management; load balancer configuration; traffic monitoring and reporting; and applying STIGs, SRGs, and IAVMs, etc.
• The Contractor shall provide personnel who possess specific technical and functional expertise and knowledge of F5 products, including but not limited to:
o F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
o Access Policy Manager B21(APM)
o Application Security Module (ASM)
o Application Firewall Module (AFM)
o BIG IP DNS version 13 and higher
o F5 Big-IP ILX 13 and higher
o F5 Viprion application delivery controller model 4800 and virtual edition (VE)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or IT related field or equivalent professional experience
(only one required):
• F5 Certified Architect
• Identity and Access Management
• Cisco Networking Technologies
• DoD PKI
• Cloud Technologies
• Compliance and Security
• Change Management