We are seeking an Accountant to join our team in Rockville, MD.
Job Skills Overview:
- Perform bank reconciliations, process journal entries, and prepare supporting financial schedules.
- Handle daily/routine client information requests
- Prepare client financial statements for accuracy and completeness including revenue and expense accruals
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules as needed.
- Prepare Ad-Hoc Financial requests.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, in addition for willingness to learn accounting softwares as applicable.
- Team player.
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in Accounting. Ideal candidate will be a CPA candidate.
- Individual must be technology able and proficient.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Xero and Intacct is a plus
- Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Experience in an accounting environment.
- CPA license a plus
- Highly experienced with Microsoft Office; especially Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Very accurate and detail oriented with good math skills.
- Proven organizational skills, ability to establish priorities, and ability to multitask under deadlines.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highest standards of ethics and discretion with prior experience handling confidential information.
- Proven ability to exercise independent judgement and work with limited supervision.
Apply for this position