Administrative / Office Assistant
Administrative Assistant/Client Care Associate/Pre-Processor position will be responsible for all aspects of the title transaction including but not limited to
- Acts as point person greeting clients in the office and answering incoming calls
- Communicate with all parties in the transaction to obtain necessary documentation in a timely manor
- Opens new orders in Qualia Software Platform, orders lien certificates, title abstracts, etc.
- Prepare, print, and reviews documents necessary for closings.
- Provide a high level of customer service while developing an ongoing business relationship with clients
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and demonstrates accuracy in their work
- Assists Processor on any other administrative tasks related to in office settlements
We are a company that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Ability to work 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required.
- Ability to foster, develop, and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees, and customers by email, phone, and in person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Salary Range $50-55k
- Dress is Business Casual
- All Staff Will be Cross-Trained
- Room for Advancement
- Team Oriented Office
- Job Type: Full-time