C# .NET Software Engineer (Secret Cleared and IAT II)
- Software developers shall use Army Agile and standardization methodology in software development as required.
- Ensures all developed code meet and supports security and regular US ARMY IT systems as required by Department of Defense and Army standards, policies, and RMF controls to include IAVAs.
- Participate and comply with a review of content management, policies, and approval processes for the development of public-facing webpages.
- Deliver the content to the web administrator in support of Directors for graphic enhancements prior to submitting it to the webmaster.
- Maintain a digital/electronic source of all promotional products, programs, and concepts and responds to information requests for US ARMY programs.
- Communicates ideas, verbally and in writing, as well as prepares briefings for presentation to leadership and management staff.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in Software Development.
- Certification: IAT Level II or higher.
- Assist with STIGs and POA&Ms as changes are made to any structure of the coded fabrics to support Cybersecurity and Change Management to ensure ATO and RMF reviews.
- Ensures all developed code meet and supports security and systems as required by Department of Defense and Army standards, policies, and RMF controls to include IAVAs
Security Clearance Requirements:
Must have an active Secret Clearance or the ability to obtain one.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development
Must be a US citizen and be able to obtain and hold an active Security Clearance