Invoice Accounting Specialist + Benefits
Working with an Excellent Client that is looking to hire an experienced Accounting Coordinator. This will be a 6 month contract Paying an hourly rate of $20hr. This posotion is also hyrbid after 90 days.
Position: Accounting Coordinator
Requirements: 1+ years with QuickBooks, 1+ years with high volume invoices, and 1+ years with Data Entry
The Accounting Coordinator reports directly to the Accounting Manager and will primarily be responsible for preparing, recording and administering Payroll and Benefits, Accounts Payable, General Ledger and assisting with other financial reporting processes.
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Preparing high volume of invoices
- Doing high volume of data entry