Construction Project Accountant (Partially Remote)
Salary: $70,000 - 100,000/year
This position allows for 3 days per week remote / work from home.
- Proactively collaborate with Project Managers to ensure all job costs are captured, billings are accurate, and projects are cash positive.
- Regularly communicate with Project managers including monthly meetings, routine follow-up, and consistent billing communication.
- Maintain project data and documentation: Collect and analyze job-related cost and billing data.
- Work with Project Managers to update WIP project financial information.
- Provide billing information to Project Managers and assist with budgeting.
- AR Collections Management: Execute collections and follow up with owners regularly.
- Provide payment status information to Accounts Payable team members.
- Compliance including managing project insurance and lien waivers.
- Ensure all accounting files have the required documentation.
- Collaborate with team members on process improvement and additional tasks as needed.
- Degree and/or certification in Accounting
- Strong software skills and experience with accounting software (such as Foundation), Procore, and Excel.
- 3+ years of prior accounting experience, preferably within construction or a related industry
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal abilities
- Strong organizational skills, self-motivated, and dedicated to top-quality work
- Strategic thinking with a future focus, with the ability to apply it to your career and the firm.
Apply for this position