Customer Service (Must have AP/AR experience)
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Assist customers with inquiries and issue resolution relating to accounts receivable and policy matters, or direct customer to appropriate resource as necessary. Research, review and analyze financial account information and necessary sources to handle inquiries and resolve discrepancies. Ensure all inquiries are properly addressed and issues are resolved efficiently.
- Identify trends on frequent issues and questions and educate customers on procedures relating to remitting policies and payments.
- Process customer billing, adjustments and refunds according to established procedures. Provide customers with rating and billing information.
- Recognize different rating scenarios and apply appropriate rates as set forth in the title insurance rules and statutes. Calculate and quote premiums and calculate unique and complex scenarios.
- Participate in processing exceptions, including but not limited to, refund approvals, write-offs, adjustments, and “cash on account” processing.
- Interface and coordinate with other departments to ensure timely, accurate and standardized reporting of policy rating transactions.
- Maintain current knowledge of title insurance rules and rates for all states through various resources and reference materials.
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business preferred.
What experience do you need:
- Two years’ experience working with Accounts Receivable and/or accounting systems and handling billing related issues required.
- One-year experience in title policy processing preferred with emphasis on title insurance rating rules and regulations.
- Prior customer service experience strongly preferred.
- One-year Customer Service Phone experience assisting with inquiries and assisting with issue resolutions
- Understanding of financial transactions and accounting implications
- Proficiency in mathematics with analytical skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
Apply for this position